Netflix Gift Card FAQ
Gift cards on Netflix work just like cash. When you redeem a gift card, the card balance is applied to your account as a gift card balance and used to prepay for your subscription. If you haven’t added another payment method, you can keep watching Netflix until the gift card balance runs out.
If you want to keep watching Netflix, just add another payment method before your gift card balance runs out.
Yes. You can apply a Netflix gift card to an existing account or start a new one.
Yes and no. You can use a Netflix gift card purchased in another country as long as the country uses the same currency as the gift card you’ve purchased.
No, Netflix gift cards have no expiration dates on them, and they don’t expire.
Buy Netflix Gift Card Online (US)
Gift a personalised Netflix Gift Card or use it yourself as a prepaid card for unlimited, ad-free, 4K ultra-HD access to the world’s favourite video, TV and movie streaming service. Great to help your loved ones unwind or as an alternative way to subscribe to Netflix without having to link a bank account or reveal your credit card details.
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- All denominations: $30 / $60 (approx. 3 / 6 months of Netflix's 'Basic' subscription; may differ depending on your ultimate plan of choice)
- Windows PC / Mac / iOS / Android & various other Game Consoles / Smart TVs / Blu-Ray Players / Set-Top Boxus / Streaming Media Players (check with your manufacturers for more).
- Valid only for accounts registered in the United States (US)
- No expiry date
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
To Redeem Your Netflix Gift Card
On any Web Browser (in-app redemptions are currently unavailable)
- Go to netflix.com/redeem and create or sign-in to your account
- Scratch your Netflix Gift Card Code, enter it in and press 'Redeem'
- Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the account you wish to redeem your Netflix Gift Card
Alternatively, you can check out our in-depth guide and video walkthrough on How to Redeem and Check your Netflix Gift Card Balance.
Need help or have any questions about Netflix's subscription service? Check out some common Netflix Gift Card FAQs in the 'FAQ' tab above.
Netflix originally started as a mail-operated DVD rental service but has quickly evolved into a leader and pioneer in online video streaming. The platform allows users to watch a wide range of TV shows, movies, documentaries, and other video content on demand. Users can search specific titles, genres and even by actors, directors etc; or view personalized recommendations based on their viewing history and individual preferences. Watchlists can also be created and maintained to help users manage their content, with everything available to downloaded to local devices for offline access. Netflix is available on Windows PC, Mac, Android, iOS as well as a variety of other devices including smart TVs, game consoles and more. The subscription service has different pricing tiers, which offer features such as the ability to use on multiple devices simultaneously.