Nintendo eShop Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Redeem balance ONLY through the Nintendo eShop and other Nintendo shopping services on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems or W ii U system to download content such as games and other features, or to purchase items (subject to availability). All content is licensed to you, not sold, and is non-transferable. Content and items are non-refundable.
- Valid for use in the United States only.
- Use of this Digital Card requires a Nintendo 3DS or W ii U system, broadband Internet access, acceptance of a User Agreement, and may require a Nintendo Network ID. Please review the User Agreement at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- When you enter the Digital Card’s activation code on your Nintendo 3DS or W ii U system, the entire balance will be associated with your Nintendo eShop account and will be non-transferable. There will be no remaining balance on the Digital Card, and the Digital Card is non-reloadable.
- The Digital Card balance may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
- There is a maximum unused account balance that may be stored on a single Nintendo eShop account, and the Digital Card may, as a result, be temporarily unredeemable.
- Except where otherwise required by law, Digital Card balances do not expire, and there are no fees associated with the card.
- Unless required by law, Digital Card balances cannot be redeemed for cash or for third-party stored value, and are non-refundable.
- Your Digital Card will not be replaced by Nintendo or your retailer if the activation code or associated PIN is lost, destroyed, stolen, or used without permission.
- Please visit support.nintendo.com for more information.
Applicable to the Following Products: