Uber Gift Card - $50
- US Region
- Brand : Uber
- Availability : : In Stock
- Instant Digital Delivery
Buy Uber Gift Card Online (US)
Gift a $50 personalised Uber Gift Card or use it yourself as a prepaid card to credit $50 into an Uber account. The balance can then be used during checkout on any Uber rides and/or Uber Eats transaction. This versatility makes it an excellent present for any occasion and/or an excellent way to cover the cost of transportation without requiring a credit card or bank account.
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- All denominations: $25 / $50 / $100
- iOS / Android
- Redeemable only via the Uber app within the United States (US)
- No expiry date
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
To Redeem Your Uber Gift Card
- Open your Uber App and ensure you are signed-in to your Uber account
- Navigate to your 'Account' page and select 'Wallet'
- Select the '+ Add funds' option under the Uber Cash Card
- Tap the 'Gift Card' option
- Scratch your Uber Gift Card Code, enter it, then press 'Add'
Alternatively, you can check out our in-depth guide and video walkthrough on How to Redeem and Check your Uber Gift Card Balance.
Have any questions? Check out some common Uber Gift Card FAQs in the 'FAQ' tab above.
Uber is a revolutionary ride-hailing app founded in 2009 which has drastically changed the private transportation industry. Uber utilizes advances in GPS technology to match passengers with nearby drivers, offering location tracking at both ends and easing pickup and drop-off logistics between passenger and the driver. Several ride options are available 24/7 to accommodate a range of budgets, including UberX (standard), UberPOOL (shared), and UberBLACK (luxury). The app, which launched in 2011, is now available on both iOS and Android across hundreds of cities worldwide. App features include fare estimates and a rating system for both riders and drivers, which has helped to maintain a high quality of service. More recently, Uber has also expanded its service offerings to include a food delivery service (Uber Eats) along with electric bike and scooter rentals.Read more