Roblox Gift Cards (CA)
- Canada Region
- Brand : Roblox
- Instant Digital Delivery
Buy Roblox Gift Cards Online (Canada)
Gift a personalised Roblox Gift Card or simply use it yourself as a prepaid card to purchase Robux, Roblox's in-game currency. Robux can then be used to subscribe to Roblox's premium subscription service ‘Roblox Premium’, to upgrade your avatar or to purchase additional in-game content such as virtual items and access to additional minigames; all without requiring a credit card or worrying about credit card fees.
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- No expiry date
- Redeemable on Windows PC / Mac / iOS / Android / Xbox One / Oculus
- Valid only for accounts registered in Canada (CA)
- All CAD denominated Roblox Gift Cards: $15 / $20 / $25 / $40 / $50 / $100
- For accounts registered in the United States (USA), please purchase one of the below Roblox Gift Cards (USA)
- All USD denominated Roblox Gift Cards: $10 / $15 / $25 / $50 / $100
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
Curious about the many benefits associated with Roblox Premium, need help or have any other questions?
Check out our Roblox Gift Card FAQs and guides on How to Redeem / Check your Roblox Gift Card Balance.
Hailed as the “Lego for the digital age”, Roblox is a free to play massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG) platform where users can create their own minigames through the Roblox Studio game development tool using the programming language ‘Lua’; play in a wide selection of minigames created by other users; and earn in-game currency by creating and selling minigames, items, and clothing on the Roblox marketplace. Roblox’s in-game currency is known as Robux.
The platform was one of the most downloaded apps in 2020 and is incredibly popular among children and teenagers with over 150 million monthly active players. It has received the award for ‘Best Mobile Game’ from the 7th Annual Shorty Awards in 2019, while Roblox Studio’s was named in Fast Company’s list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” in 2021 and Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Start-ups” list.