PlayStation Gift Card - $70
- Brand : Playstation
- Availability : : In Stock
- Instant Digital Delivery
Buy PlayStation Gift Card Online (US)
Gift a personalized $70 PlayStation Store Gift Card (formerly known as the $70 PSN Gift Card or $70 PlayStation Network Gift Card) or simply use it yourself as a prepaid card to purchase $70 worth of games, add-ons, early access to exclusive games and demos as well as other digital content from the Sony PlayStation Store. It is the perfect way to add funds to your PSN wallet in a safer and more convenient way than with a credit card, allowing you to access the very best gaming experiences on the PlayStation platform hassle-free. So why wait? Purchase your PlayStation Gift Card today and start exploring the world of PlayStation!
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- No expiry date
- Redeemable on Windows PC / Mac / iOS / Android / PlayStation
- Valid only for PlayStation Network (PSN) accounts registered in the United States (US)
- All USD denominated PlayStation Gift Cards (US): $10 / $25 / $30 / $50 / $55 / $60 / $70 / $75 / $100 / $110
- For accounts registered in Canada (CA), please purchase one of the below PlayStation Gift Cards (CA)
- All CAD denominated PlayStation Gift Cards (CA): $10 / $25 / $50 / $60 / $75 / $100 / $150
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
To Redeem Your PlayStation Gift Card
On any web browser (PC / Mac / Android / iOS)
- Visit the PlayStation Store Sign-In
- Navigate to your 'Account' page by selecting your profile at the top right of the screen
- Select the 'Redeem Codes' Option
- Scratch your PlayStation Gift Card Code, enter your 12-digit code, then press 'Redeem'
- Power on your PlayStation 5 Console and Sign-in with your user profile
- Select the Playstation Store located toward the top-left by pressing 'X'
- Press '△' to access the top-right menu, then navigate to 'more' to view a drop-down menu with extra options.
- Select the 'Redeem Codes' option from the drop-down menu
- Scratch your PlayStation Gift Card Code & Enter your 12-digit code, then press the 'R2' button. A preview of the item you are redeeming should pop-up.
- Finally, press 'Redeem' to use the code (You may press the 'O' button at any time to go back should you wish to redeem your code at a later time).
- Power on your PlayStation 4 Console and Sign-in with your user profile
- Select the Playstation Store by pressing 'X'
- Scroll through the left-hand menu and navigate to 'Redeem Codes'
- Scratch your PlayStation Gift Card Code, enter your 12-digit code, then press the 'R2' button.
- Go to 'Continue' and press 'X'. A preview of the amount/item you are redeeming should pop-up.
- Go to 'Confirm' and press 'X' to finish redeeming your code or press the 'O' button at any time to go back
On the PlayStation App (Andoird/iOS)
- Open your PlayStation App and Sign-In
- Navigate to the PlayStation store located toward the bottom-center of your screen
- View more options by selecting the drop-down menu icon found toward the top-right of your screen.
- Select the 'Redeem Codes' Option
- Scratch your PlayStation Gift Card Code, enter the 12-digit code, then press 'Redeem'
Alternatively, you can check out our in-depth guide and video walkthrough on How to Redeem and Check your PlayStation Gift Card Balance.
Have any questions? Check out some common PlayStation Gift Card FAQs in the 'FAQ' tab above.
PlayStation is a series of industry-leading gaming consoles developed and owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The first PlayStation console was released in Japan in 1994, and later in North America and Europe in 1995. Since then, Sony has added four additional consoles to the PlayStation series, including the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. All of which have been well-known for being cutting edge with powerful hardware, innovative controllers and online features during their respective lifetimes, making Sony's journey with PlayStation a tremendously successful one with over 530 million units sold as of 2021.
PlayStation has received numerous awards and recognitions throughout the years, including the Technical Impact Award at the 2014 Game Developers Choice Awards for its impact on the gaming industry. Additionally, it has also made significant contributions to society. For example, the PlayStation 3 was used for medical research, including protein folding simulations to help cure diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
About the PlayStation Store & PlayStation Network
The PlayStation Store is an online marketplace where PlayStation users can purchase and download games, add-ons, and other digital content for their consoles whereas the PlayStation Network (PSN) is the online gaming and social networking service that connects PlayStation users around the world.Read more