Fortnite Gift Card - 5000 vbucks
- Brand : Fortnite Vbucks
- Availability : : Out Of Stock
- Instant Digital Delivery
Fortnite V-bucks Gift Card FAQ
Buy Fortnite V Bucks Gift Card Online (US)
Looking for a great gift for the Fortnite enthusiast in your life? Look no further than a 5000 V Bucks Fortnite Gift Card! These prepaid cards offer a convenient way to top up your Epic Games account with 5000 V Bucks, Fortnite’s in-game currency, without the need of a credit card so you’ll never need to worry about accidental purchases ever again. V bucks can be used to purchase new skins, outfits, emotes, and even the ability to subscribe to Fortnite Crew, a monthly subscription service that offers exclusive skins, access to the Battle Pass; so, loading up on V bucks is the perfect way to experience all that Fortnite has to offer, ensuring you'll always have access to the latest and greatest content for the game. Whether you're a seasoned player or just starting out, Fortnite Gift Cards are the perfect way to get the most out of your Fortnite experience
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- 5000 V Bucks
- All denominations: $7.99 (1000 V Bucks) / $19.99 (2800 V Bucks) / $31.99 (5000 V Bucks) / $79.99 (13500 V Bucks)
- Windows PC / Mac / iOS / Android / PlayStation / Xbox / Nintendo Switch
- Valid only for accounts registered in the United States (US)
- No expiry date
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
To Redeem Your Fortnite Gift Card
- Visit fortnite.com and create or sign-in to your account (make sure that the name in the top right corner matches your in-game display name. If you are redeeming your card for console, you can also log in using your console credentials).
- Hover over your account name / icon. A drop-down menu should appear
- Select the 'V-bucks Card' Option
- Click 'Get Started' when you are ready to begin the redemption process
- Scratch your Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Card Code, enter it in (you can ignore the dashes) and press 'Next'
- Select the platform you would like to redeem V-Bucks Card on, and then click 'Next' (if you don’t see the platform you want to redeem your card on, verify the Epic account you’re logged into as only device(s) linked to the account you are currently signed-in on will appear)
- Review the details to make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance is correctly reflected, then click Confirm
- For Xbox & PlayStation redemptions only - a second code will be generated during this process. Enter this second code into your Microsoft Store or Sony PlayStation Store account to finalize your redemption.
Alternatively, you can check out our in-depth guide and video walkthrough on How to Redeem and Check your Fortnite Gift Card Balance.
Have any questions? Check out some common Fortnite Gift Card FAQs in the 'FAQ' tab above.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game that was first released in 2017 by Epic Games. It quickly gained popularity due to its cartoonish graphics and unique building mechanics within a battle royale shooter. Players compete in a last-man-standing style game mode where they can gather resources to build structures in order to protect themselves from enemy fire. The game has since expanded to include other game modes such as Creative Mode and Save the World. Fortnite has a massive player base, with over 350 million registered players as of May 2020. It has become a cultural phenomenon, with players and fans creating and sharing memes, dances, and other content related to the game. Fortnite has won several awards, including the 2018 BAFTA Games Awards for Best Multiplayer Game and the 2019 Webby Awards for Best Multiplayer/Competitive Game. It has also been recognized by Forbes as one of the “Next Billion-Dollar Startups”.Read more