Roblox Gift Card - $10
- Brand : Roblox
- Availability : : In Stock
- Instant Digital Delivery
Roblox Game Card FAQ
If the Roblox Gift Card has yet to be redeemed, it may be possible that you can return it to the retailer where it was purchased for a refund. However, once the digital code has been redeemed, the value of the card is added to the player's account and can no longer be refunded or transferred. Currently, ScratchMonkeys does not offer refunds or an exchange program on our digital products, so please be aware that all sales are determined as final.
Roblox Gift Cards are generally not region blocked and can be redeemed by players in any country where Roblox is available. However, the currency on the Gift Card may be limited to certain countries and players may need to redeem the card in the country where the currency is accepted. At ScratchMonkeys, our Roblox Gift Cards are valid only for accounts registered in the United States.
Yes. Redeeming a Roblox Gift Card grants you the corresponding amount in-game currency, The cost of Robux in USD are as follows
- 800 Robux = $10.00
- 1200 Robux = $15.00
- 2000 Robux = $25.00
- 4500 Robux = $50.00
- 10,000 Robux = $100.00
Please note that prices across different regions may vary slightly due to currency conversion rates.
can be used to purchase in-game items such as clothes, accessories, and game passes. They can also be used to upgrade to a premium membership, called Builders Club, which provides additional features and benefits.
Yes. Roblox Gift Cards can be redeemed on mobile devices. You can purchase Roblox gift cards from ScratchMonkeys and then use them to purchase Robux or a membership on the Roblox mobile app, which can be found on the iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon App Store.
To redeem your Roblox Gift Card:
1. Log in to your Roblox account on the website or in the app.
2. Go to the in-game purchase menu and select the "Redeem" option.
3. Enter the code from the gift card and click "Redeem"
4. The will be added to your account, and you can use it to purchase in-game items or upgrade to a premium membership.
Please make sure that you are logged in to the correct account before redeeming the gift card. Also, it is recommended to redeem the card soon after purchase.
If you are still having trouble, you can also check out our step-by-step guide on how to redeem and check your Roblox Gift Card balance here.
Sending the gift card code to someone else is very easy. After your payment has been processed, navigate to “My Orders” in your account. You should see your order ID and a button that says "(# of items purchased) Unscratched". Click on "Unscratched" and it will lead you to view your order. Then, click "Send as a gift" and enter the recipient email address.
There could be a few reasons why you may be having difficulty with your Roblox Gift Card. Possible reasons may include:
- Incorrect region - The currency on your Roblox may be limited to certain countries. In this case, players may need to redeem the card in the country where to currency is accepted.
- Typing errors - Double check your digital code to make sure there are no errors during.
- Maintenance / Server Issues - Roblox servers may be down for maintenance or experiencing technical issues, possibly preventing the gift car from being redeemed at that point in time. Check Roblox's server status and try again once the servers are back online.
- The code has yet to be activated by the retailer - if you suspect this may be the case, please contact our customer support team for assistance. We are always happy to hep you troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution.
Buy Roblox Gift Card Online (US)
Gift a personalised Roblox Gift Card or simply use it yourself as a prepaid card to purchase $10 worth (800 Robux) of in-game currency. Robux can then be used to subscribe to its premium subscription service ‘Roblox Premium’, upgrade your avatar or purchase additional in-game content such as virtual items and access to additional minigames; all without requiring a credit card or worrying about credit card fees.
- 800 Robux
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- No expiry date
- Redeemable on Windows PC / Mac / iOS / Android / Xbox One / Oculus
- Valid only for accounts registered in the United States (USA)
- All USD denominated Roblox Gift Cards: $10 / $15 / $25 / $50 / $100
- For accounts registered in the Canada (CA), please purchase one of the below Roblox Gift Cards (CA)
- All CAD denominated Roblox Gift Cards: $15 / $20 / $25 / $40 / $50 / $100
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
To Redeem Your Roblox Gift Card
- Visit Roblox.com/redeem
- Log in or create an account
- Scratch your Roblox Gift Card Code to reveal your code and enter it on the website
- Spend your credit on Robux or a Roblox Premium subscription
Alternatively, you can check out our in-depth guide and video walkthrough on How to Redeem and Check your Roblox Gift Card Balance.
Curious about the many benefits associated with Roblox Premium or have other questions? Check out some common Roblox Gift Card FAQs in the 'FAQ' tab above.
Hailed as the “Lego for the digital age”, Roblox is a free to play massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG) platform where users can create their own minigames through the Roblox Studio game development tool using the programming language ‘Lua’; play in a wide selection of minigames created by other users; and earn in-game currency by creating and selling minigames, items, and clothing on the Roblox marketplace. Roblox’s in-game currency is known as Robux.
The platform was one of the most downloaded apps in 2020 and is incredibly popular among children and teenagers with over 150 million monthly active players. It has received the award for ‘Best Mobile Game’ from the 7th Annual Shorty Awards in 2019, while Roblox Studio’s was named in Fast Company’s list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” in 2021 and Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Start-ups” list.Read more