Roblox Gift Card - $100
- Brand : Roblox
- Availability : : In Stock
- Instant Digital Delivery
Roblox Game Card FAQ
If the Roblox Gift Card has yet to be redeemed, it may be possible that you can return it to the retailer where it was purchased for a refund. However, once the digital code has been redeemed, the value of the card is added to the player's account and can no longer be refunded or transferred. Currently, ScratchMonkeys does not offer refunds or an exchange program on our digital products, so please be aware that all sales are determined as final.
Roblox Gift Cards are generally not region blocked and can be redeemed by players in any country where Roblox is available. However, the currency on the Gift Card may be limited to certain countries and players may need to redeem the card in the country where the currency is accepted. At ScratchMonkeys, our Roblox Gift Cards are valid only for accounts registered in the United States.
Yes. Redeeming a Roblox Gift Card grants you the corresponding amount in-game currency, The cost of Robux in USD are as follows
- 800 Robux = $10.00
- 1200 Robux = $15.00
- 2000 Robux = $25.00
- 4500 Robux = $50.00
- 10,000 Robux = $100.00
However, please note that prices across different regions may vary slightly due to currency conversion rates.
Yes. Roblox Gift Cards can be redeemed on mobile devices. You can purchase Roblox gift cards from ScratchMonkeys and then use them to purchase Robux or a membership on the Roblox mobile app, which can be found on the iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon App Store.
Check out our step-by-step guide on how to redeem and check your Roblox Gift Card balance here.
Sending the gift card code to someone else is very easy. After your payment has been processed, navigate to “My Orders” in your account. You should see your order ID and a button that says "(# of items purchased) Unscratched". Click on "Unscratched" and it will lead you to view your order. Then, click "Send as a gift" and enter the recipient email address.
There could be a few reasons why you may be having difficulty with your Roblox Gift Card. Possible reasons may include:
- Incorrect region - The currency on your Roblox may be limited to certain countries. In this case, players may need to redeem the card in the country where to currency is accepted.
- Typing errors - Double check your digital code to make sure there are no errors during.
- Maintenance / Server Issues - Roblox servers may be down for maintenance or experiencing technical issues, possibly preventing the gift car from being redeemed at that point in time. Check Roblox's server status and try again once the servers are back online.
- The code has yet to be activated by the retailer - if you suspect this may be the case, please contact our customer support team for assistance. We are always happy to hep you troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution.
Buy Roblox Gift Cards Online (US)
Gift a personalised Roblox Gift Card or simply use it yourself as a prepaid card to purchase $100 worth (10,000 Robux) of in-game currency. Robux can then be used to subscribe to its premium subscription service ‘Roblox Premium’, upgrade your avatar or purchase additional in-game content such as virtual items and access to additional minigames; all without requiring a credit card or worrying about credit card fees.
- Instant Delivery via Digital Code
- 10,000 Robux
- All denominations: $10 / $15 / $25 / $50 / $100
- Windows PC / Mac / iOS / Android / Xbox One / Oculus
- Region Locked – valid only for accounts registered in the United States (US)
- No expiry date
- All sales are final. Returns or refunds not available
- Terms & Conditions apply
Curious about the many benefits associated with Roblox Premium, need help or have any other questions?
Check out our Roblox Gift Card FAQs and guides on How to Redeem / Check your Roblox Gift Card Balance.
Hailed as the “Lego for the digital age”, Roblox is a free to play massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG) platform where users can create their own minigames through the Roblox Studio game development tool using the programming language ‘Lua’; play in a wide selection of minigames created by other users; and earn in-game currency by creating and selling minigames, items, and clothing on the Roblox marketplace. Roblox’s in-game currency is known as Robux.
The platform was one of the most downloaded apps in 2020 and is incredibly popular among children and teenagers with over 150 million monthly active players. It has received the award for ‘Best Mobile Game’ from the 7th Annual Shorty Awards in 2019, while Roblox Studio’s was named in Fast Company’s list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” in 2021 and Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Start-ups” list.Read more